Online and Mobile Banking Info
Online and Mobile Banking is easy to use, secure and best of all, it's free*!
View your accounts, transfer money, pay bills, track spending, and earn cash back on your debit card purchases. You may also download our mobile app* — just search for "IUCU" in your app store.
- Access your personal and/or business accounts
- View balances and account history 24 hours a day**
- Transfer money within your accounts and make loan payments
- View your eStatements & eNotices
- Print or download electronic check images
- Communicate with the Credit Union, change your address or place a check stop payment through Secure Email
- Pay bills online with Bill Pay (requires a checking account)
- Reorder checks
- Receive and activate cash back reward offers FREE with Purchase Rewards†
- Manage all of your accounts in one place, track spending, and set alerts FREE with FinanceWorks
- Receive alerts and notifications via text or email
Not enrolled in Online Banking? To set up your Online Banking access, please call Member Services at 812-855-7823 or toll free 888-855-MYCU (6928) or visit any branch to obtain your initial Password.
*Apple, Android and Kindle Fire. Message and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile provider.
**Service may be inaccessible periodically for system maintenance.
†Requires at least 30 days of checking account history to begin receiving offers from participating merchants.
Online Bill Pay
No more writing checks, buying stamps or trips to the mailbox. With Online Bill Pay, you can receive and pay your bills online in a matter of minutes. E-bills and automatic and recurring payments can save even more time.
- Free for personal accounts (checking accounts required)
- No limit to how many bills you can pay in a month
- Easy access anytime and anywhere through Online Banking
- Set up bills with the current day as the processing date
- Receive bills online (e-bills) from participating companies and set up automatic payments
- Set up recurring payments for bills with the same payment amount and due date each month
- Set up alerts to know when a bill has been received or a payment has been sent
- Make payments to any merchant, creditor or individual within the continental U.S.
Not enrolled in Online Banking? To set up your Online Banking access, please call Member Services at 812-855-7823 or toll free 888-855-MYCU (6928) or visit any branch to obtain your initial Password. To view our Online Banking Demo, just click Login; there is no need to enter a User ID or password.
All you need is an IU Credit Union checking account and Online Banking to get started with Bill Pay. You can register in these few easy steps:
- Log in to your Online or Mobile Banking
- Click on Bill Pay
- Click on "Sign up for bill payment" and follow the on-screen instructions
- You're ready to start paying bills through Bill Pay
eStatements & eNotices
Save paper, money and time with eStatements & eNotices through our eDocument Services.
You can now have your monthly or quarterly IU Credit Union statement, and your account notices and tax forms made available to you electronically through our secure Online Banking site.Enjoy these benefits:
- Your eStatement and eNotices will arrive sooner than mailed paper documents.
- You’ll have a convenient way of saving past statements and notices—no more filing!
- You’ll help save the environment by cutting down on paper production, which saves trees and reduces air pollution.
- You’ll help reduce Credit Union costs by eliminating paper and postage.
- Login to your Online Banking account—call or visit a branch if you do not currently have access.
- Click the eStatements & Notices tab.
- Agree to the Disclosure and Agreement.
- Next, enter your email address, where we will send an email invitation to view your statement or notices each time a new one becomes available.
Mobile & Text Message Banking
Access your IU Credit Union accounts 24/7 through your web-enabled cell phone, mobile device, or through text message banking. Check available balances, view transaction history, transfer funds, deposit checks, pay bills and more.
Take advantage of the easy-to-use applications designed for your smartphone or tablet. From your device's app store, download and install IU Credit Union's mobile banking application to access your accounts.
Message and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile provider.
*It is highly recommended not to use public Wi-Fi (for example, at restaurants and malls) for accessing online banking or personal websites, such as webmail or social media sites. Use private Wi-Fi (for example, at your home) for those purposes.
Text (SMS) Message Banking
Manage your money by text message! Now you can do basic banking functions by texting commands to 454545. Your service provider's standard texting rates will apply.
Directly deposit checks into your IUCU account anytime, anywhere with your iPhone, iPad or Android!
Mobile Deposit FAQs