Business Membership & Eligibility
IU Credit Union business membership is open to business owners who live or work in one of 65 Indiana Counties. Depending on the type of business, either the owner, partners, members, officers, candidate or committee treasurer must be an IU Credit Union member or eligible for membership. A membership savings account with a minimum $5 deposit is required at account opening.
Our team of professionals can help your business prosper with:
- Commercial real estate loans, term loans, lines of credit & vehicle loans
- A variety of checking account options
- Business Savings, Money Market Savings & Term Share Certificates
- Business Mastercard debit and credit cards
- Free online and mobile banking
- Merchant card processing services
Take the First Step
To open a business account, visit any branch. We offer business services to all business types:
(Profit & Nonprofit)
Limited Liability Companies
Lodge, Association & Club
If you have questions about these services, please call 812-855-7823, toll free 888-855-6928.
We're ready to help you!
Give us a call at 812-855-7823 or toll-free 888-855-6928.